Industry or Academia?
The Sagol School offers now a unique opportunity to find out - an internship in the industry! Students at all levels can join a company in the Neuroscience field, be part of the teams, and experience first-hand how they work and think in the industry...
For more details, write us: email@example.com
Research projects are offered at the following companies:
Development of MRI skull + brain phantom
- Develop the MRI scan
- Test mechanical properties of the phantom
- 3D segmentation of the scan
- Volume rendering of the MRI scan
- Co registration between the MRI plane and the 3D objects
1. Adding and updating biological content related to stem cells, differentiation protocols and cell therapy applications in LifeMap Discovery database.
- Knowledge in stem cells and regenerative medicine.
- Experience in molecular, cellular and medical biology
- Good writing capabilities and high English level
Project Title: Emotions and Feelings in Human-Machine Conversational System
Good research and self-learning skills, higher degree student, knowledge of relevant areas (social psychology or related social sciences for example)
Sufficient software programming skills to design and implement prototype tools for conducting the experiment
Students with SW/algorithmic related background are required.
If you are looking for a summer internship that will provide a meaningful work experience and a chance to improve your skills.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and attentive intern to help conduct drug mechanism of action studies. The successful candidate will work in a team setting and be responsible for performing basic molecular biology, protein biochemistry, and neuronal cell cultures. Other work may include learning and running relevant cell-based and biochemical assays.
You will have the opportunity to train with state-of-the-art equipment, instruments, and facilities at the Pharmacology Department at Teva's R&D in Abic , Netanya .We offer paid internships. This dynamic program takes you out of the classroom and into the real world. You'll gain experience and contacts and get a taste of professional life.
You should be willing to make a full-time commitment of 40 hours a week for 10-14 weeks from mid-June to October and potentially work 1-2 days thereafter for a year
To be eligible you should:
1. Be in the second year of your BA or above
2. Have knowledge in Biology ,biochemistry or biotechnology
3. Hands on experience preferred
- Please add your grade list to the application and add a short description regarding your will to work in such a setting
Specific project: Blood velocity, capillary mapping, Spectral imaging - oximetry and functional metabolic signals analyses the accumulated data withy new algorithms and new software.
- Experience in programing: the more the better. Matlab extensive experience is essential.
- Experience in algorithm design and image processing
- Know how in neuroscience
- Experience with hardware is advantageous but not required.
Building a physiological model for the activity of the product
- Blood flow in the brain - test runs
- Assistance in developing new algorithms and new methods to the company algorithm.
Knowledge in blood flow in the brain/intra skull pressure
Knowledge in Matlab - An advantage
Knowledge in signal processing - An advantage
About the project: developing a big data platform, for collecting and analyzing sensory data, from Parkinson’s disease patients.
Significant knowledge in the following:
· Signal processing
· Machine learning
· SQL – an advantage
A. Industrial production of human pluripotent stem cell derived glia progenitor cells and their utilization in cell therapy of neurodegenerative diseases (in animal models).
B. Industrial production of human pluripotent stem cell derived beta and other islet cells, their physiology and their utilization in cell therapy of diabetes (in animal models).
C. High content drug studies using human oligodendrocytes, astrocytes or beta cells.
D. Production of pluripotent stem cells under GMP conditions.
E. Large scale production of cells using bioreactors.
Several projects are available, students that are interested in NLP and has programming skills, please contact us.
Using and building different technologies in the NLP and Language Translation to find the best approach to solving Entity Extraction and Topic Classification challenges in non English languages.
People speaking Spanish, French, German on the Latin front (2 out of 3) or Japanese and Chinese on the non Latin front