Research programs Technical Operation Specialist
- Installation and configuration of EEG systems and labs
- Perform on-site training
- Ensure that all acquisition sites are provided with high quality on-going monitoring, care and attention
- Provide support in all technical aspects related to the EEG data acquisition and integration with other imaging and neurostimulation devices (MRI, fMRI, TMS, tES, DBS)
- Documentation of all activities.
- Academic education: M.S.C/PhD in neuropsychology/ neurobiology or in a related area – Required.
- Experience in writing, conduction and analysis of neuroimaging experiments (EEG/ERP/fMRI) –Required.
- Experience with neurostimulation systems (TMS/tES/DBS) –advantage.
- Experience with eye-tracking systems – advantage.
- Highly responsible and independent, capable of working with little or no supervision.
- Computer oriented.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and work ethics.
Scope of Work:
- 100% from January 2016
Research & Data Scientist
ElMindA, a leading company in the brain health technologies, is looking for a passionate scientist to join the Analysis team. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to lead data analysis aspects of defined projects.
- Outstanding graduate (MSc/MA) in neuroscience or related fields, biomedical engineer, electrical engineering, computer science, cognitive psychology or related fields
- Knowledge in Matlab
- Knowledge in imaging technologies (EEG and fMRI) – plus
- Knowledge in neurostimulation (TMS, tES) - plus
- Basic Knowledge in statistics
- Team player, highly disciplined
- Ability for auto deduction
- Full time job